This highly sought-after webinar has been designed to help your teams to respond more effectively under stress, maintain high levels of performance and reduce work burnout and absenteeism. This workshop will enhance the psychological wellbeing and job satisfaction of your workforce. Research tells us that we need psychological flexibility to develop and maintain our resilience, enhancing both our psychological wellbeing and work performance.
In this virtual webinar, participants can expect to:
- Learn how the mind works and what drives our behaviour.
- Think clearly and respond quickly to new opportunities.
- Tolerate high levels of frustration and uncertainty.
- Manage difficult situations, difficult thoughts and feelings.
- Connect your values to all that you do.
- Build healthy work relationships.
- Focus on being more present and aware.
- Duration: various options available.
- Capacity: 16 to 500 depending on format.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.