Maintaining Work Life Balance in our ‘New Normal’
With home working now a fixture of many of our working lives for the foreseeable future, any boundaries which we may once have experienced between our work and home lives have now become extremely blurred. Strategies that we may have once implemented to support us de-stress from work have disappeared.
For many of us, our stress levels have skyrocketed as we try to navigate our ‘new normal’. Never have we been more in need of strategies to help us cope. This webinar offers techniques to help reduce levels of stress in body and mind, restoring the body to a state of calm. Participants leave the workshop with a toolkit of 5 practical techniques they can start using immediately to reduce stress and increase wellbeing.
In this 60 minute session participants will have the opportunity to develop a toolkit to:
- Reduces levels of stress, tension and anxiety.
- Boost productivity and energy levels.
- Enhance feelings of contentment and wellbeing.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 500 people.
- Take our Workshop facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.