Supporting Your Children’s Emotional Wellbeing During Uncertain Times
Helping children and young people to tolerate uncertainty and navigate their feelings is a key role for all parents and carers. Many parents are struggling to know how to most effectively help their children who may be worried and confused.
How can you help your parent employees support their children’s emotional wellbeing at this stressful time for us all?
In this 60 minute webinar, delegates can expect to:
- How to recognise the signs that your child is experiencing worry and anxiety.
- Practical strategies to remain connected to your children and support their emotional health and wellbeing.
- How to clarify what is important to you as a parent throughout uncertain times.
This workshop is suitable for mums, dads, step-parents or grandparents.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 500 people.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar which will be streamed via Zoom
- Available: Worldwide
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.