We are all now living in a frantic fast-paced world where the ability to multitask is a badge of honour. However, an adrenaline powered life can have some downsides and without care can lead to exhaustion and a sense of losing direction, energy and optimism both at work and at home.
Whether you are thriving in the fast lane now or feeling overwhelmed, our ‘Avoiding Burnout’ webinar offers some simple but effective ways of avoiding burnout before it is too late.
Led by a clinical psychologist, this 60 minute burnout webinar will:
- Enhance your understanding of burnout and associated risk.
- Help you to recognise the key signs of burnout.
- Help you nip stress in the bud before it becomes chronic.
- Help you develop skills in self-care.
- Give you some practical mind tools to draw on during times of stress and overwhelm.
- Capacity: 500 people.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar, which will be streamed via Zoom.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.