Hybrid Working: Looking after our mental health
As we move to a new hybrid model of working over the coming months, it is becoming increasingly important that leaders ensure that the mental health of their teams remains high on the agenda.
Adapting and adjusting to the hybrid model will inevitably present new challenges. How can you ensure that you are supporting your workforce to look after their mental health as they navigate these new ways of working.
In this 60-minute interactive webinar we will explore some of the challenges of hybrid working both for team managers and employees.
Participants will explore:
- How to manage some of the practical challenges of blending remote and office working.
- How to look after our emotional health as we navigate this change.
- How to ensure connectivity between staff to reduce the risk of isolation and loneliness.
- How to spot the signs that colleagues may be struggling regardless of workplace location.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Capacity: Up to 100.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Avalible: Worldwide
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.