Emotional Resilience Workshop
Are you experiencing:
- High levels of stress at work?
- Struggling to find a work life balance?
- Feeling overwhelmed and exhausted trying to juggle it all?
- Feeling disconnected to what matters to you?
- Need to refocus on your goals?
What will I learn?
This fun and engaging workshop will give you the skills to:
- Deal skilfully with negative thinking
- Enhance your focus and commitment to what’s important to you
- Learn tools and strategies to manage difficult feelings in a way that means they have less impact
- Cope with stresses and challenges in your life
- Provide you with a framework for developing your own personal compass for life
Why this workshop?
It is based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, an evidence-based approach which has shown to improve psychological health including stress, anxiety and depression.
This approach helps us to accept things that are out of our personal control. It will help you clarify what is meaningful and important to you.
When: Week 1: Friday 28th June 10-1pm Week 2: Friday 5th July 10-1pm
Where: Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Gym, Highfield Park Drive, St Albans. AL4 0AH
Call: 07801 371710 / 07886 372124