Women’s Mental Health
Most women juggle many roles in life: professional roles, family roles and personal roles. It can sometimes be challenging to balance these different roles without experiencing exhaustion, guilt and self-doubt – all of which contribute to our levels of psychological wellbeing.
We also know that women often have a greater risk of experiencing imposter syndrome, the fear of being ‘found out’ or being exposed as a ‘fraud’ regardless of their seniority in the workplace is often cited as the key contributor for lack of confidence.
In this 60 minute session, led by a female clinical psychologist, we aim to explore some of the challenges facing women in the workplace with a focus on self-doubt and self-care.
This 60 minute workshop will:
- Help you develop strategies to increase self-confidence and manage self-doubt.
- Share practical solutions to achieving a better work-life balance.
- Suggest how to implement a ‘self-care toolkit’ in daily life.
- Capacity: 100 people.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist and working mother.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.