Returning to Work after Parental Leave
Sadly, many organisations lose approximately 20% of women within the first two years of returning to work after maternity leave. This session helps organisations support their staff during this transition period. You will provide your employees with an opportunity to share their experiences and explore the emotional and practical challenges that many face on their journey back to work.
In this 60 minute session participants will have the opportunity to:
- Develop strategies to increase self-confidence.
- Share practical solutions to achieving a healthy work-life balance.
- Learn how to implement a ‘self-care toolkit’ in daily life.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 15 people.
- Workshop facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you