Neurodiversity in the Workplace
Neurodiversity refers to the different ways the brain can work and interpret
information. Around 10 per cent of people are neurodiverse, a term which
describes a range of conditions including difficulties with attention,
memory and impulse control as well as longer-term conditions like Autism,
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Dyslexia.
Neurodiversity awareness is growing and employers are recognising the
wider impact of attending to this of beyond the immediate benefits for
neurodivergent employees. As awareness of neurodiversity grows, it is
important for workplaces to look at how they can
support neurodivergent individuals to thrive.
In this 60 minute webinar, participants can learn more about
neurodiversity, the benefits for organisations, and how to support
neurodivergent people to thrive at work. We will explore:
- What we mean by neurodiversity.
- Why neurodiversity matters.
- How to best support neurodiverse individuals in your workplace
and make reasonable, practical adjustments to accommodate
- Duration: various options available.
- Capacity: 16 to 100 depending on format.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.