Menopause and the Workplace
Often viewed as a taboo subject, menopause presents many women with challenges as they continue to navigate their working lives. Sadly, we know that one in four women experiencing menopause symptoms have considered resigning from their role and with more women in work over the age of 50 than ever before it is important to act.
This engaging workshop provides an opportunity for employees to learn more about the impact of the menopause and explores strategies for managing symptoms. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the symptoms of the menopause.
- Explore a number of strategies and ideas to manage the impact of the menopause both at work and at home.
- Share experiences in a safe space.
- Learn about workplace adjustments and explore ideas for flexible working practices.
- Capacity: 100 people.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar, which will be streamed via Zoom.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.