Loneliness – A Psychologist’s Perspective
Research shows us that loneliness can have a serious impact on our health, wellbeing, productivity and self-esteem. Covid 19 and the associated social distancing measures means that many of us are experiencing loneliness. As meeting physically during lockdown has not been possible, now more than ever, we need psychological tools to help us to manage our feelings of loneliness.
This 60-minute workshop will:
- Explore the effects of loneliness on our wellbeing.
- Offer psychological tools to help manage feelings of loneliness.
- Discuss ideas for staying connected to others.
- Strengthen our skills in self-care and self-compassion.
- Capacity: 100 people.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.