Dealing with Workplace Conflict
Conflict in the workplace is unavoidable but left unchecked can have a detrimental impact on the atmosphere in the workplace and staff retention. Conflict is not necessarily a bad thing and can provide opportunities for growth and learning. However, resolving differences requires skill, patience and sometimes courage.
In this workshop, participants can expect to:
- Develop a clear insight into what conflict is, how and why it happens.
- Gain confidence in addressing issues of conflict.
- Learn effective communication and mediation skills.
- Duration: various options available.
- Capacity: 16 to 100 depending on format.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.