Mental Health for Managers
Line managers are key to supporting an organisation and employees’ mental wellbeing. Now, more than ever, it is critical that staff have the opportunity to share any anxieties they may have. It is therefore pivotal that not only do line managers feel able to spot the signs of possible mental ill health but that they also feel equipped with the skills to provide support.
Research shows that only 13% of managers have attended mental health training (Mental Health and Employers: Refreshing the case for investment. Deloitte, 2020) and we know that employees are more likely to share how they are feeling with their line manager than HR (HR Review, September 2020).
This training gives line managers a clear understanding of the early warning signs and symptoms of mental ill health, understanding the role of stigma and strengthening the skills to respond effectively as a line manager.
In this 90 minute virtual workshop, line mangers can expect to:
- Develop an understanding of the signs and symptoms of mental ill health.
- Understand the impact of stigma.
- Develop confidence to have conversations about mental health.
- Gain skills to know when and where to signpost.
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 20 people.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.