Mental Health Champion Training
A workshop for those who want to make a real difference to their workplace culture. This Webinar is ideal for those who are looking to inspire and motivate others to improve their mental health and well-being and empower people to reduce stigma. We focus on building on your knowledge of mental ill health and develop skills to become an effective mental health champion.
In this Webinar, participants can expect to:
- Develop an understanding of the signs and symptoms of mental ill health.
- Understand the impact of stigma and gain ideas of how to challenge this within your workplace.
- Gain skills to know when and where to signpost.
- Help embed Mental Health conversations across your organisation.
- Duration: A day or two half days.
- Capacity: Up to 20 people.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.