Mental Health Awareness Training
This informative webinar introduces participants to the topic of mental wellbeing. Helping to build awareness of the simple things we can all do every day to proactively support ourselves and colleagues.
Participants will gain a clear understanding of the early warning signs and symptoms of a dip in wellbeing and how they can respond effectively to minimise the risk of mental ill health, thus maintaining and building their psychological wellbeing.
In this virtual workshop, participants can expect to:
- Gain an understanding of what Mental Health means.
- Develop an understanding of the early warning signs of a dip in wellbeing.
- Develop a toolkit to support and strengthen psychological wellbeing.
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.