Leading with Confidence
When 96% of leaders feel some degree of burnout and 60% of people leave their jobs because of ineffective management, looking after your own wellbeing is a business priority. Directors and managers are the cultural architects of the workplace, the catalysts that inspire innovation, build resilience and drive performance.
This 60-minute session participants will have the opportunity to:
- Consider the core traits of compassion, growth, strength and focus.
- Explore the concept of growth mindset, considering how most leaders have more learning in their early career and stop doing so later.
- Explore why this is the fast track to poor performance and burnout.
- Discussion on failure and its impacts upon us as individuals.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 15 people.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.