Wellbeing for working parents
Once again working parents find themselves in the challenging situation of having to balance work with childcare, home schooling and possibly commitments to care for older relatives.
Women, in particular, are disproportionately impacted by this and consequently, they frequently see their paid employment interrupted. These stressful circumstances can result in disrupted sleep patterns, increased anxiety and depression.
Our Wellbeing for Working Parents webinar offers an opportunity for your employees to:
- Develop ways to act compassionately towards yourself to stay well at this uncertain time.
- Create a self-care plan for how to thrive during the current crisis.
- Learn strategies to manage the feelings of stress and overwhelm.
This Webinar is relevant to parents with children of all ages.
- Capacity: 100 people.
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.