Supporting Your Children’s Emotional Wellbeing During Covid-19
The Coronavirus is changing not only our lives but our children’s lives too. Helping children and young people to understand what is happening and navigate their feelings is a key role for all parents and carers. Many parents are struggling to know how to most effectively help their children who may be worried and confused.
How can you help your parent employees support their children’s emotional wellbeing at this stressful time for us all?
This 60-minute webinar has been developed by child and adolescent clinical psychologists, who bring a wealth of clinical experience with children and young people of all ages.
Outcomes of the webinar:
- How to talk to your children about Covid-19 in an age appropriate and sensitive way.
- How to recognise the signs that your child is experiencing worry and anxiety.
- Practical strategies to remain connected to your children and support their emotional health and wellbeing.
- How to clarify what is important to you as a parent throughout this time.
This workshop is suitable for mums, dads, step-parents or grandparents.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar which will be streamed via Zoom
- Available: Worldwide
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.