Returning to the Workplace: Managing your Mental Health
The world of work has irrevocably changed and as we gradually return to the workplace, we are all facing a ‘New Normal’, rife with uncertainty and trepidation. Returning to work requires us to adapt to a host of new ways of working and interacting with our colleagues. As we adjust these changes, we will need psychological tools to help us manage and tolerate our feelings of uncertainty, anxiety and even excitement around being out of our homes, around people again and returning to a semblance of normality.
This bespoke webinar is designed to help us manage the return to our ‘new normal’ ways of living and working.
In this 60 minute webinar, delegates can expect to:
- Understand our own responses to being ‘freed’ which can range from feelings of extreme anxiety to excitement.
- Identify and strengthen our psychological flexibility skills.
- Have practical tools to draw on during this time to help cope and mange stresses and challenges of returning to work.
- Strengthen their wellbeing toolkits.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Facilitator: Clinical Psychologist
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.