Living with Lockdown
COVID-19 has forced many of us to change how and where and when we work as we move through the second year of this crisis, many of us ourselves continuing to work remotely. The impact of living in lockdown and managing this uncertainty is exhausting.
To manage the current COVID situation we need psychological flexibility tools to help us tolerate feelings of uncertainty, anxiety and even despair at the restrictions to our freedom and ways of living and working.
In this 60 minute webinar, delegates can expect to:
- Understand our own responses to the current COVID situation which can range from feelings of extreme anxiety to enjoyment.
- Identify and strengthen our psychological flexibility skills.
- Connect with colleagues over shared concerns and challenges they are experiencing.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Facilitator: Clinical Psychologist
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the Webinar, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.