A fascinating webinar where we start to explore a common fear of being ‘found out’ or being exposed as a ‘fraud’ regardless of our seniority in the workplace. We will discuss the false believes where people, often women, can be convinced they don’t deserve the success they have achieved, which has been misattributed to luck or being in the right place at the right time.
In this 60 minute webinar participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the syndrome and its limiting and damaging powers on a person’s career.
- Develop strategies to increase self-confidence and manage self-doubt.
- Will develop a personal toolkit to manage Impostor Syndrome.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 500 people.
- Facilitator: A clinical psychologist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the webinar which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
If this sounds like what you need, we would love to hear from you.